Service Manager (RNLD or RMN qualified)
£43,638 – £48,193 per annum (DOE)
• 15 bedded Independent hospital setting
• LD, forensic, autism, challenging behaviour – provide assessment & intervention
• 40 hours per week, permanent, full time contract
Prism7 Recruitment is looking for an experienced Service manager to join our established client in their independent hospital setting in Thorrington.
OVERALL RESPONSIBILITY AND ACCOUNTABILITY FOR THE MANAGEMENT OF THE SERVICE
• Achieve, through the application of efficient and effective leadership, the Company aims, objectives and initiatives in a positive and cohesive manner.
• Work as the Register Manager (registered with the appropriate regulatory body) and uphold and encourage in others the required standards of practice, as specified.
• Facilitate and ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures relating to the service.
• Ensure, through effective leadership and management, full compliance to the relevant regulatory and professional standards.
• To achieve positive outcomes, in a timely manner, in response to any requirements generated by regulatory bodies or internal quality assurance processes.
• Take overall responsibility and accountability for the delivery of a high quality service, and promoting a positive culture.
• Setting and maintaining standards which promote a safe, sound and supportive environment for individuals within the service.
• Ensure full contract compliance with regard to the service provide for individuals within the service.
• To provide effective leadership and coaching to the staff team, ensuring appropriate arrangements are in place for: Communications, including dissemination of corporate communications, staff meetings etc.
• Managing Positive Behaviour and Culture (ABC) within the service
Administration, information and reports relating to the service are provided to relevant parties in an accurate and timely fashion.
• Ensure on effective deployment of staff in appropriate numbers, skill mix and competencies.
• Ensure the effective, efficient and management of the rota, ensuring they reflect the needs of the service users.
• Manage and co-ordinate recruitment, disciplinary matters and grievances in accordance with company procedures.
• Effective and efficient management of the service budget, service user budgets and purchasing, in accordance with levels of authority.
• Manage and monitor records and systems in accordance with Company policy.
• Ensure the appropriate use of company assets within the service, e.g. company vehicles, mobile phones, computer software etc. and in accordance company policy and procedures.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS REQUIRED FOR THE SERVICE MANAGER
• RNLD or RMN qualified
• Registered manager with CQC – desirable, but not a must
• 5 years of experience supervising direct care staff of a senior level/within health care delivery/within Autism services
• Experience of managing nurses in a nursing home environment
• Qualification in Business Management (DIS, MBA, DMS) is desirable but not a must