Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMNs)
Reading area – Thatcham or Newbury
• Newly qualified, but no experience yet – £23-23.4K p.a. salary
• With experience up to 1 year – £25-26K p.a. salary
• With experience 1 year+ – £27-29K p.a. salary
Prism7 Recruitment is looking for Registered mental health nurses to join our client`s services either in Thatcham or Newbury on a permanent or bank contract; working in a supported living/rehabilitation setting.
Requirements of the RMNs:
• You must be qualified Mental Health Nurse
• You must have experience working with service users (adults) with strong mental health problems (or if you are newly qualified, training will be given)
• You must have a flexible approach and caring personality
• You must have an up to date Nursing pin (UK) and ideally qualified RMN
This is an exciting opportunity for Mental Health Nurses in the Berkshire area as this is a newly built rehabilitation centre/supported living environment with about 120 beds (full capacity) with friendly staff and office support.
The company offers in return:
• PMVA qualification (a qualified NFPS trainer will provide training for PMVA for successful candidates)
• £2500 joining bonus when you start and another £2500 bonus after 3 months (but if you leave the company within 12 months, you will have to pay the £5K back)
• 6 month probation period
• £2200 relocation package if you are successful on the interview and have to move from far away
• 1st month is Training month
• General benefits (pension, healthcare, holiday pay, etc.)
• As many working hours as you would like
• Permanent, full time contract set to min. 37.5 hours
• Free breakfast, lunch and dinner
• Excellent career opportunities (progression and training)
Successful candidates will be contacted within 2 weeks of application. If you haven’t been contacted within this period, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.