Support workers (Mental health) – Permanent & Full time only
Redbourn and Watford (Hertfordshire)
£9.09 per hour (40 hour contract)
We are seeking caring, compassionate and committed Support Workers or Bank Support workers to provide the support that allows our client`s amazing service users to lead ordinary lives. Whilst the role of a Support Worker offers variety, superb progression opportunities and training, it takes a courageous and committed individual to really succeed at the role.
A positive attitude, friendly personal and a caring nature are an absolute must.
• Would you love the opportunity to make a real difference to Service Users lives?
• Would you say your best traits were your positivity, friendliness and innovativeness?
• How would you like to work in a person-centred environment where you can utilise these attributes within a company offering career progression, competitive earnings and excellent training? It sounds like a career in care could be for you!
Our client`s service users sometimes need support and they have varied lives and interests, this could be trains, cooking, art or going to the pub.
Our client are seeking caring, compassionate and committed individuals with the right values to be support workers, supporting their amazing service users to lead fulfilling and independent lives. That’s where you come in!
Offering a superior service to their young adults, a warm welcome awaits you at their services in Redbourn or Watford (Hertfordshire).
Due to the location, own transport is preferred and previous experience working within a Mental Health setting is essential.
Benefits to work for them
• They provide a full induction programme to Care Certificate Standards
• They provide superb FREE training to achieve qualifications in Social Care
• They have a proven progression path – most of those who started as Support Workers are now Residential Managers
• They offer competitive rates of pay, along with an impressive benefits package including an employee assistance helpline, flexible additional holiday purchase scheme, childcare vouchers, special retail discount vouchers, stakeholder pension scheme
• They offer apprenticeships to those with less experience looking to get into the sector
• They have numerous shift patterns available – if you are caring, compassionate and a good communicator and would like to commit to the first stage of the process, get in touch today!
Due to the nature of the role, they will pay for you to complete an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check, prior to starting with them.